- B.E (Mechnical) Yangonn Institute of Technology from 1964 to 1971.
- Methodist English High School from 1954 to 1964
2005 – 2007
- Director,Department of Labour, Research and Planning Division, Ministry of Labour, Overall in charge of all International Labour Affairs.
2000 – 2005
- Deputy Director, Department of Labour, Research and Planning Division, Ministry of Labour
1994 – 2000
- Principal(cum) Assistant Director, Department of Labour, Skills Training Centre, Ministry of Labour
1983 – 1994
- Senior Training Officer, Department of Labour, Skills Training Centre, Ministry of Labour
1975 – 1983
- Inspector of Factories, Factories and General Labour Laws Inspection Department, Ministry of Labour
- Have travelled extensively abroad to attend conferences, meetings, seminars, symposiums and workshops both on training and labour related matters.
- Have attended a number of training courses on Human Rights and Human Security Workshops organized by Premier Oil in collaboration with AusAid and Ministry of Home Affairs in the year 2000 and 2001.